Thank you for visiting and shopping with us at Second Chance Studios. The following are some frequently asked questions and answers regarding shipping.
- How much does it cost to have my piece shipped?
Our prices include free freight shipping to the lower 48 states. If you reside in AK or HI please message us for a quote. Please note currently we only ship within the US.
- How will it be packaged/shipped? We work with a select group of very experienced white glove shippers who are familiar with transporting fine furniture, antiques, and art. Your item will be carefully wrapped by hand at the studio, it will then be loaded onto a truck, wrapped in cargo pads, and secured within the vehicle. Upon arrival at your address our shippers will bring your item all the into your home and place it in the room of your choice. They will then unwrap and remove all of the packaging and debris upon leaving.
- How long does shipping take? Generally your item arrive within 10–14 business days. Or about 3 weeks by the calendar. Occasionally delivery can take longer than this due to higher than normal volume, holidays, or bad weather. But this is atypical and we will be in contact with you to let you know of any delays. *Due to the global pandemic, our store has been experiencing extended delivery times to some areas. Please see our page on COVID-19 updates as it pertains to shipping delays, and additional precautionwe are taking in our studio.
- What if I am not at home when they deliver? Our drivers will contact you 48 hours ahead of time to arrange a mutually agreed upon time to deliver your piece. They will never arrive without notice or leave your piece on a driveway or porch unless specifically instructed to do so by you.
- What if my item arrives damaged? Fortunately this almost never happens due to the extreme care we take in packing and transporting your piece. But we are aware that accidents can occasionally happen. In that case we ask that you contact us immediately and we will work with you to repair/replace/refund your purchase no questions asked.
- Will I be able to track my order? Yes, if you select Uship in home delivery service during checkout. Then once your order has shipped, you will receive a link that will allow you to track the progress of your shipment.
We we hope that you have found this helpful in answering all of your questions regarding shipping. If you still have questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at the studio: (816) 701-9959